cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC: reports data with rows grouped on a daily basis

floatingpurr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! I'm trying to extract data from several reports offered by the CUIC (e.g., "Contact Service Queue Activity by CSQ") but on a daily basis

I just need one row per each day in the selected interval.

e.g.,

day 0; data0; data1; ...;
day 1; data0; data1; ...;
day n; data0; data1; ...;

Filters seem allowing only the selection of 30/60-minute rows or a main row for the entire report range. I know that I can ever run the same report multiple times varying the date range. However, I'm looking for a way to get data grouped by day in one shot.

Is there a way to do it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did you run the report and then look in the group section to add a group to see if Day is one of the ones already available (I don't have access to a system to confirm). If it isn't, then you may need to create a new report definition and add day as a field in there so you can have it the way you want.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Did you run the report and then look in the group section to add a group to see if Day is one of the ones already available (I don't have access to a system to confirm). If it isn't, then you may need to create a new report definition and add day as a field in there so you can have it the way you want.