cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC: reports data with rows grouped on a daily basis

floatingpurr
Beginner
Beginner

Hello! I'm trying to extract data from several reports offered by the CUIC (e.g., "Contact Service Queue Activity by CSQ") but on a daily basis

I just need one row per each day in the selected interval.

e.g.,

day 0; data0; data1; ...;
day 1; data0; data1; ...;
day n; data0; data1; ...;

Filters seem allowing only the selection of 30/60-minute rows or a main row for the entire report range. I know that I can ever run the same report multiple times varying the date range. However, I'm looking for a way to get data grouped by day in one shot.

Is there a way to do it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bill.king1
VIP Advocate VIP Advocate
VIP Advocate

Did you run the report and then look in the group section to add a group to see if Day is one of the ones already available (I don't have access to a system to confirm). If it isn't, then you may need to create a new report definition and add day as a field in there so you can have it the way you want.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

bill.king1
VIP Advocate VIP Advocate
VIP Advocate

Did you run the report and then look in the group section to add a group to see if Day is one of the ones already available (I don't have access to a system to confirm). If it isn't, then you may need to create a new report definition and add day as a field in there so you can have it the way you want.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers