cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Sample Gadget Height problems

loprestid
Level 1
Level 1

Due to some browser issues I recent moved some of my CUIC permalink gadgets into the Sample Gadget Format. However I can't seem to be able to adjust the height of the gadget window... I have adjusted it in the .JS file  shown below.

html += '<iframe src="' + permalink + ' " id="frame1" width="900" height=“800”></iframe>';

I have tried adjusting via CSS, adding style to the .xml file ..., and using the inline Gadget url Height as well ... I just can't seem to adjust the height...

Any Ideas?

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Darren,

What browser and Finesse version are you using? I want to try to reproduce it with as close specs as possible.

Thanx,

Denise

IE 11, and Finesse 10.5 with ES9  for now ... Upgrade is in progress will be at 11.5 within the next month or so.

Very strange behavior, I an get it to a point where the Gadget window will expand but the content of the report will stay within the confines of the old dimensions...  Very bizarre

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

have you tried

gadgets.window.adjustHeight(800);

or

<ModulePrefs
   title="my gadget"
   description="my gadget"
   height="800px" >

Hey, thanks for your reply and yes that is how it was configured originally.... When I have the gadget just being called out from the XML it works fine meaning...

something like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Module>

<ModulePrefs

title="AIC_All_Team_Status - ALL"

height="650"

scrolling="true" />

</ModulePrefs>

<Content type="url" href="https://hostnameabc123:8444/cuic/permalink/PermalinkViewer.htmx?viewId=181713A91000015C003930810A145B50&linkType=htmlType&viewType=Grid" />

</Module>

hight works fine but there is some glitchy things that happen with the browser so I switched back to using the Sample Gadget format calling out the JS file with the URL and that is when it breaks... I have altered the Height every way I know how and can't get it to work right.

Hi Darren,

As you know, I don't have 10.5, but using 10.6 with IE11, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the problem. Can you show me a screenshot?

I also assume that the only thing you changed in the sample gadget file is the permalink. I must also ask to make sure that you have the 10.5 version of the sample gadget: https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/blob/master/CUICSampleGadget/CUICSampleGadget-Finesse-10.5.1-v1.0.zip

Thanx,

Denise