Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi Team,i am in process of deploying email (office 365) and chat feature in uccx 11.5. My SM server will be placed in DMZ. My question is do i need to make IP entry of SM server in external DNS or in internal DNS or both?Regards,Mukesh

Hello, I use Finesse Cisco Finesse 11.5 API. I can get a userinfo's request with jquery ajax from frontend, the codes like this:$.ajax({   url:"http://finesse2.cc.tel.mcra.fr/finesse/api/User/7131000",   async:true,   type:"get",   headers:{   Author...

Last week I upgraded my CVP Combo servers from 11.0 to 11.5.  Now I am having a problem with the prompt manager application that allows customers to record an Adhoc greeting.  The playing of sound files to callers is still working.Since the CVP upgra...

Hello,I ran into a small challenge, i must modify the Agent Desktop skin. At this moment orientation is horizontal , but a vertical design would be better for me. Does it possible to modify the GUI or add a new skin (at least re-order the buttons at ...

Can anyone clarify for me, if it is possible to get the CUCM (Jtapi) Call ID via the Finesse API.And also the ICM Router Call Key Day and Router Call key IDs?These were available via CTIOS, but unsure if its possible with Finesse.I know I could set a...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors