Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Scheduler not able to send emails

Stephen.Lindo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm currently working to sent up scheduled reports in UCIC. With some of the reports I created to run, I get a "X" under results. I have also verified that the email addresses are correct. Does anyone have some troubleshooting advice?

I am running on version 10.6

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you confirmed the SMTP configuration in CUIC to ensure it has he right email server?

david

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Have you confirmed the SMTP configuration in CUIC to ensure it has he right email server?

david

Thanks for the helpful suggestion. I'm currently learning my way around  in the UCC/CUIC environment.

I believe this will solve the issue.

Thanks again!

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Following Davis's suggestion, please check this as well

Check the following

• SMTP server is reachable •
  • SFTP location is reachable 
  • Check the following • Datasource connectivity is up and running

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Troubleshooting_Tips_for_Unified_Intelligence_Center_10.5

Also check is your SMTP is  SSL/TLS based. The Unified Intelligence Center email client does not support SSL/TLS based SMTP servers to email the scheduled Unified Intelligence Center reports.

If no errors display, restart the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center service on the publisher node.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

I will also check SSL/TLS. Thanks!

halblas
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Cisco UCCX v 11.6.2 with CUIC reporting for a while.

Everything runs fine, both historical and live data.

But we can’t get the CUIC scheduler sending out reports by e-mail.

Scheduler shows red cross each time.

We do have an uccx ivr script running with email callback message working fine though !

My understanding is that CUIC for UCCX uses Subsytems, eMail Config settings in UCCX Admin.

We haven’t set the Standalone CUIC configuration, under UCCX Admin, System.

Any help appreciated !

Actually UCCX's CUIC uses the UCCX AppAdmin setting under Tools > Historical Reporting > SMTP Configuration.  The setting you are referring to is for sending emails from scripts.

Excellent ! That’s the one I was looking for ! Thanks a lot.

Cisco Unified CCX Administration, tools, Historical Reporting, SMTP Configuration