cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Report - Number of Calls Answered Within x Seconds

bericksonghs
Level 1
Level 1

We have Cisco UIC version 9.0 and I'm trying to build a report that existed in our old phone system where we were reporting on "Number of Calls Answered Within 30 Seconds". Any idea which fields I need to include to calculate this value for a report? We have a premium license.

Thank you.

Brian

3 Replies 3

Brian,

UCCE or UCCX?

If you're using UCCE:

• If you're looking for a percentage, you can achieve this with a Service Level. Most of the stock reports have this already. As long as your "Service Level Threshold" is set to 30 seconds on the relevant Call Types and Skill Groups, this is the simplest way to get your "within 30 seconds" stats.
  • If you're looking for total calls answered in that same SL Threshold, you just need to look at the "SL Answered" column. It's available on any stock report that has Service Level on it. Premium license not necessary here, just a Report change (not a new Report Definition).

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thank you very much Jameson. I was able to get the report setup and going for our new phone system. Very relieved to have it done.

Brian Erickson

Hi Jameson Gapnepain

I'm using UCCX and I have the same issue , as I do?

Thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: