Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP call variables not found in script editor

atanasmatev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I installed the Packaged CCE and I am trying to configure a basic CVP routing script. I want to use the Run Ext. Script ICM node but before that I have to set some variables - user.microapp.xyz.

The problem I am facing is that the Set Variable step in ICM doesn't give me the option to specify these call variables as they just do not exist in the list.

I think that the Packaged CCE base configuration script is supposed to create these variables (as per the link below):

(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_901/installation/guide/PCCE_BK_IBC40C6F_00_installing-and-configuring-pcce_chapter_01000.html)

Create configuration objects to support CVP:

A type 10 Network VRU for CVP along with Network VRU Labels to send calls to CVP

CVP ECC Variables

VXML_Server Network VRU Script - GS,V microapp

Any thoughts why these variables are missing on the "Set Variable" step in ICM? I don't see any user.microapp.* options in the list.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Hello,

I am not sure if PCCE is different than CCE but if i am not mistaken, you need to enable the ECC variables from the system information, did you do that ?

Amer

Hi,

Yes, I am new to CCE. This was the issue. After enabling those variables from the CCE web interface they appeared in the script editor.

Thanks