Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Nuance No Resource Error

skshetty07
Level 1
Level 1

Janine,

Need your expert advice on this issue. We are getting "no resource" errors on the VXML logs on a speech input element. How do we find out if this is a network error or mismatched grammar or ASR purely running out of licenses? I know that we can put the VXML Gateway into extended logging to figure out the exact cause. Could you send me the commands as to how to put the Gateway into the extended logging mode. Secondly, If we put the a Production VXML Gateway into extended logging mode, will it cause any additional gateway delays.  Thank you for any suggestions you may have. Not sure which one of the following commands will work best:

MRCP:

MRCP client session

MRCP client error

VXML:

debug voip application vxml error call

debug voip application vxml trace

debug voip application vxml log

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You will need to enable that in Tomcat.

Enable and configure HTTP logs

There is a discussion here.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You will need to enable that in Tomcat.

Enable and configure HTTP logs

There is a discussion here.

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Suresh,

Did you figure out what was wrong? If you're using CVP10.5 and trying to create inline grammars using Keyword and Keypress settings, note there's an unfixed bug where VXML Server creates invalid grammars! I could send you a long involved work-around if you need.

We are using CVP10.5 and trying to create inline grammars using Keyword and Keypress settings and getting "no resource" error. Do you know if they fixed the bug?...If not could you send us the long involved work-around : )...thanks

Each time you save and deploy the application to VXMLServer,

you have to manually go into the

VXMLServer/applications/appname/data/application/settings.xml

change

Save, close the file and run the updateApp.bat script.

Thanks for the response Janine...after going into the settings.xml, what change are we making?

That's funny, the xml strings I had in the email didn't come through.

Every time you deploy from Studio,

you have to manually edit the VXMLServer/applications/appname/data/application/settings.xml and

change cisco_nuance_02 (or cisco_nuance_03) and replace it with cisco_osr_03

Save, close the file and run the updateApp.bat script.

Thanks for the response...Do you know if this bug is going to be fixed?

I doubt it. It's fixed in CVP11.0 though.

Hi Janine,

Iam also facing the same issue.

I have upgraded Nuance speech suite to V11.0.9 and IVR application is deployed from callstudio 10.5 or above.

I tried change the VXML gateway in settings.xml from cisco_nuance_02 to cisco_osr_03, but still iam getting "MRCPClient.createsession" server not found error on VXML logs.

Please advise.

Ashik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: