Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP Test Setup

4deepakkaushikk
Level 1
Level 1

Dear experts,

i am creating cvp test lab but i have limited hardware resources. need to know, can i install cvp call server, vxml server. media server and ops console on same machine.

i have doubt with ops console...

best Regards,

Deepak

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, You can install all in one using labonly mode.

in this mode, the installation will give you something like checkbox where you can tick mark components you want to install on same machine.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello,

not too sure which version you want to install in your Lab, but this is for version 11.5:

When you installed CVP Server, this will install Call Server / VXML Server / Media Server. You can not install OAMP on the same VM since the installer will not let you do this... If you re-lauch setup.exe, it will ask to unistall your current software.

Now if you have limited hardware ressource, I'm not sure if you can by-pass the OVA and built your VM without following the OVA Spec. Maybe the installer will stop you but I'm not sure about this part (never tried, always used Cisco OVA).

hi,

i need to install cvp 9.0

you should be able to install. Just select the components which ever you want during the installation.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp11_5/installation/guide/CCVP_BK_10047513_00_115-cvp-install-and-upgrade.pdf.

You can install in LAB all components

Yes, You can install all in one using labonly mode.

in this mode, the installation will give you something like checkbox where you can tick mark components you want to install on same machine.

That's not true. An "all in one" is allowed in the lab. This is 11.5

Regards,
Geoff