Views
Helpful
Replies

Desktop Administrator agents not syncing

johnd2310
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Experts,

I have UCCX version 8.0.2.10000-41 in a single server deployment. When we add a new agent or make a change  to an agent, the agent or change does not appear under Agents in Cisco Desktop Administrator. If I manually synchronize Directory Service, i get CDAUI0001 Transaction successful but no change under agents. Anyone experienced this or has an ideal where the problem could be?

Thanks

John

**Please rate posts you find helpful**
5 Replies 5

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

CCX administration (navigation)->Subsystems->RmCm->Resources

Check if there is a button for "Inactive agents", if yes delete them all as they have eaither been removeed from CUCM end user or the IPCC extension is removed for them.

Go to CCX Serviceability (navigation) -> restart Cisco Desktop Sync service

Go to Cisco Desktop Administrator (navigation)->Try syncronize directory services again.

let me know how it goes !

Please rate helpful posts.

Hi

It turned out to be a database inconsistency issues. A database integrity check fixed the problem.

Thanks

John

Hello Chakshu,

We are facing the same issue where one agent is not visible under CDA >> Personnel >> Agents

There are lot of inactive agents on this server.

Deleting them all will help?

o_unzueta
Level 1
Level 1

Hello John,

Im having a problem with the Agents not syncing in the CCX Desktop Administrator, and i found this topic in the Forum.

I want to try the database check that helped you but i wanted to check something first:

• Did you use the commad "utils uccx database dbserver integrity" for the fix you mentioned????
  • Do this command interfere with the current calls or logged agents??, do i have to do it in the night???

Thanks for the help

Osvaldo

Hi

yes the command is ‘utils uccx database dbserver integrity’. After running the command directory sync was ran.

It did not interfere  with the contact centre but i suggest it is done in an outage windows.

John

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: