Views
Helpful
Replies

Destop Monitoring and recording not operate

gsilva
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have configured Desktop monitoring, but not is operating.

I have CUCM 7.1.3 , UCCX 7.0.1 and IP COMM 7.0

I run postinstall, NICQ and this showed that  NIC pass all test (attach Logs)

I configured voip monitor server with the DN of the agent, and disable G722 in Phone configuration.

The agent was using IP COMM and Supervisor use CSD with Ip Phone 7960.

When  I begin the Silent monitor, appear a error that say I have a problem and when put Recording the file haven't audio.

Please, I need their help.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you seen this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008075025a.shtml

Also, sometimes, selecting the NIC in postinstall.exe, even though it's already selected, then clicking Apply, and restarting the PC fixes the issue.  It's as if the setting is stuck, and needs to be reset.

Hi Anthony,

I done this steps, but the problem persist.

Hello

Please double check that any AV or Firewall is enable on the Agents and supervisors PC also I recommend you to get an sniffer trace in the agent's and supervisor's PC when you try to start the monitoring this will help you to see if the RTP is leaving the agent's PC and if is getting into the supervisor's PC.

Also it will be good to check that NIC binding order on both PCs is well configured.

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Does it works with hard phone?

For the IP Comm device name in CUCM, it should be in this format SEP.

If you use SEP111111111111 or something like Mysoftphone1 for IP Comm device name it will fail to monitoring and recording.