Views
Helpful
Replies

Difference Between Peripheral Call Type 4 And 12, 13

sohi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

I have a custom reporting requirement for the UCCE Call Center, and I need to figure out the layman definitions of the some of the combinations of Peripheral Call Types and Call Disposition values in Termination_Call_Detail table/view. I have been able to figure out most of them (I am not sure if my assumptions are totally accurate), but there have been a few I have been a few which are difficult to decipher, as I don't even have access to the phones to simulate a few scenarios.

The Peripheral Call Type 4, according to the documentation, means:

In Unified CCE, indicates the call was transferred from another agent or device. The name value is
misleading because it is used for calls transferred in or out.

First of all, I don't understand what  Transfer Out mean here.

Then there are Peripheral Call Type 12 and 13, which I understand from the documentation and forum searches are also transfers.

So what exactly is the difference between these two TCD records.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I am not exactly responding to your question but your post prompted me to query the TCD for one of my bigger customers to see the counts for today for the different PeripheralCallType

PeripheralCallType NumRows
1 1,240,330 (ACD In)
2 267,021 (Pre-route ACD In)
4 1,376 (Transfer In)
6 30,900 (Other In)
9 60,862 (Out)
10 69,569 (Agent Inside)
12 3,278 (Consult)
13 2,702 (Consult Offered)
15 35,995 (Conference)
39 86,454 (Agent Greeting)

Regards,

Geoff

4 = Transfer In In Unified CCE

Trans Out

This is a calculated field, derived from: Agent_Skill_Group_Interval.TransferredOutCalls + Agent_Skill_Group_Interval.NetTransferredOutCalls

The number of calls this agent transferred to another agent or skill group in the interval. This includes Consultative Calls if this transfer was consultative-not blind. The value is updated at the time the agent completes the transfer of the call.

• 12 = Consult :

The number of Unified ICM routed calls to the agent that were abandoned while the call was on hold and the number of waited tasks that the agent ended in the interval.

• 13 = Consult Offered

successfully transferred calls to another skill or Agents.

Thanks & Regards.

S. Ram 

Regards,
Ram.S

There was a forum post by Harish in 2012 where he tested 12 and 13

12 = Consult: agent A iniated a consultative transfer, spoke to agent B but then resumed the customer call and dropped agent B.

13 = Consult Offered: the transfer from agent A to agent B completed.

Regards,

Geoff

peripheral call type thread

Hi Geoff, thanks for the reply. I had already gone through that thread earlier.

What I am not getting is that Peripheral Call Type 13 means "the transfer from agent A to agent B completed"
Peripheral Call Type 4 means "In Unified CCE, indicates the call was transferred from another agent or device. The name value is misleading because it is used for calls transferred in or out.)"
The transfer happens in both the cases. How are these two call types different?
And what do they mean when the documentation says that the Peripheral Call Type 4 could be mean transfer in or out?
Can you please describe me a scenario?

Thank you
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: