Views
Helpful
Replies

Does CUCM 12.0 compatible with UCCX 11.5

herus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I just want to make sure, because I still confused reading the datasheet.

Does CUCM 12.0 compatible with UCCX 11.5?, or do I need to upgrade UCCX to 11.6?

Thank you in advanced.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

Thank you for your reply, could you explain what is the different between table "solution product and component" and "workforce optimization compatibiliy" in this link

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/uccxcompat11_5_1.html

Because in the table "solution product and component" did not mention cucm 12.0, but in the "workforce optimization" table, it look compatible with cucm 12.0.

I plan to upgrade CUCM from 11.5 to 12.0 due to migrate to smart licensing. Meanwhile in my environment we have UCCX 11.5

please your advice

Workforce optimization is another product that sits on UCCX and UCM that has different compatibility.

david

So which mean, UCCX 11.5 does not compatible with CUCM 12.0?, because in the table "solution product and component" of UCCX 11.5 did not mention CUCM 12.0.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Exactly right!

david

Ok then, thanks david.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: