cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM-Permissions?

krizco1063
Level 1
Level 1

I have an integrated agent who is assigned an "adminstrator" role.  She used to be able to transfer and pull activites from integrated queues. At some point this functionality disappeared and buttons are greyed out.  I have checked permissions at the user, group, role, queue level and can not figure out what could have possibily changed.  If she is assigned and e-mails and you go to transfer and activity the queues are no longer available as a choice. (Integrated or standalone)  Any ideas of what the answer is?

2 Replies 2

kimv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Kris,

From the following guide;
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_interaction_manager/cim_43/user/guide/cisco_im431_cce_userguide_administration_workflow.pdf

Page 31 - 32

Typically, mapped agents do not have permission to pull activities from mapped or standalone queues or agents. But, mapped agents with the default administrator role can pull activities from mapped queues, any supervisory queue for the MRD to which they belong, and the Exception queue. They cannot pull from any other standalone queue.

Mapped agents can transfer activities to mapped queues, but cannot transfer activities to mapped agents, standalone agents, or standalone queues.

=> Can you confirm that the behavior of this agent meets the above or do you feel this is not working as designed?

=> Can you attach screen shots of the permissions for this agent against the queues you are attempting to have them PULL and Transfer from?

I'll watch for your reply.

Kim

Yes-This was helpful.  I finally played around with the permissions and got it working again.