Helpful
Replies

EM Issue in Uccx Finesse

Talha Anjum
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone 

I am facing issue regarding Extension Mobility in Uccx Finesse 10.x

Let me try to explain what exactly issue is.

We have an Device profile which is associated with RMCM user, when we login extension mobility in IP-Phone1, and then login to finesse , its login successfully . but with same extension mobility user i login to another Ip-phone(IP-Phone2) and try to login to finesse . it gives me error ."the device assocaited with that extension or dialed number not valid"

below is the summary

USER-ID             IP-Phone        Extension-Mobility       Result

Test1                    SEP-001        Test1                            Working

Test1                    SEP-002        Test1                            Not-Working

I have checked all the configurations but unable to sort it out. can any one help.

i have checked that no association of phones with user-id

Regards:

Talha

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Talha,

1) Please make sure agents are first logging out of finesse Agent Desktop and then only they should log out of Extension Mobility and not do it the other way i.e., first log out of Extension Mobility and then log out of Finesse

2) Are both the phone models in this case are same (i.e., working and non working). By any chance, if the non working phone is a 9971 SIP phone, then make sure you assign the Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting ConnectedXfer and conf to the RmCM user

3) Please make sure that only the User Device Profile should be associated both under the end user and RmCm user, no phones i.e., Phone 1 or 2 should be associated at either of these places.

Check the above things and if it still does not work, then we will probably need to look in the logs that what exactly is happening.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

Can you make sure Supervisor has the correct CSS applied to reach the agent's phone. Also when the customer goes on hold, do the agent and supervisor connect with each other or not.

As much detail as you can give that will help

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Talha,

1) Please make sure agents are first logging out of finesse Agent Desktop and then only they should log out of Extension Mobility and not do it the other way i.e., first log out of Extension Mobility and then log out of Finesse

2) Are both the phone models in this case are same (i.e., working and non working). By any chance, if the non working phone is a 9971 SIP phone, then make sure you assign the Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting ConnectedXfer and conf to the RmCM user

3) Please make sure that only the User Device Profile should be associated both under the end user and RmCm user, no phones i.e., Phone 1 or 2 should be associated at either of these places.

Check the above things and if it still does not work, then we will probably need to look in the logs that what exactly is happening.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Thank you Deepak, i followed the same resolved the issue

now i am facing issue regarding barge in ..

now the issue is as soon as the Supervisor barge's in agents call the customer goes on HOLD. Dont understand why is this ?

can you help

Can you make sure Supervisor has the correct CSS applied to reach the agent's phone. Also when the customer goes on hold, do the agent and supervisor connect with each other or not.

As much detail as you can give that will help

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Hi Deepak,

This is Raza Colleague of Talha, 

Yes the agent and supervisor are accessible via CSS and when the supervisor try to barge in then customer goes on hold and agent and supervisor both go in talking state.

By any chance you think there are more than one match in your Dial Plan for the Supervisor DN due to which it takes time to find the correct match and by then, customer leg goes on hold. If yes, then please look at the overlapping DN in your setup and correct that accordingly by either using CSS/Partition or removing the problematic overlapping DN completely.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118968-technote-uccx-00.html

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Thanks Deepak for your response

i have resolved the issue , i was not giving media resources in device pool for conferencing .. when i applied media resource list to DP. barge IN is working...

Great, that was definitely a good t/s done on your part. Barge in is nothing but a Forced Conference call so yes you definitely require the appropriate HW/SW conference Bridge to make it succesful.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: