cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

'Error while updating the skill competency levels"

joerunning
Level 1
Level 1

We recently upgraded Call Manager and UCCX to version 12.5.

When changing agent skill levels using the Remote Skills Manager, a popup states: "Error while updating the skill competency levels." The expected popup message is "Updated the skill successfully"

However after displaying the error message, the system still accepts and properly implements the new skill level. I confirmed this by viewing the agents' skill level changes via the UCCX administration page.

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there
Sounds like a cosmetic bug.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

Hi, Ratheesh.

I have about reached that conclusion myself. I am hopeful that someone with a similar experience will chime in with additional details.

Thanks for your reply!

joerunning
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

It's turned out that this is not something simply cosmetic. After the supervisor attempts to change the skill level and clicks past the error popup, they can then go back and it appears that the skill level has updated successfully. I can even see the skill change in the user's configuration in UCCX! However, the actual calls routing to the agent act as they did before; it's as if the skills were never changed.

It appears I am going to have to open a TAC case in order to get it looked at.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: