Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Execute additional script after call ends

Hello,

Is there any way I can run additional steps after ending the call from Agent to customer. The goal is that, the call status with call duration must be passed to a third party app in real-time. One way I thought is that, if I periodically check db_cra for call reports, count them and grab newly added, I can pass it. But I think thats not a good solution.

Running UCCX 8.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try to use the "ContactInActive" exception in your script.

This wil be activated when the call isn't longer in a acvtive state (Hungup from the caller). From there you can make your CustomVariables with the duration etc.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am not shure

may be turn on CDR

or from a third party voice recording software wich records all calls in database

Try to use the "ContactInActive" exception in your script.

This wil be activated when the call isn't longer in a acvtive state (Hungup from the caller). From there you can make your CustomVariables with the duration etc.

Hope this helps.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your replay, but I think it's possible to catch the hangup if the caller is still connected to an application, I mean he/she isn't redirected to the Agent, cos after that, Application losts control of Call Contact. Also not sure about that.

What I thought another solution is that, set customcallvariable, and add a call hangup action to

CAD that informs third party server about the call termination with customcallvariable set. I think I will choose this way if cant find better one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: