Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Execute additional script after call ends

Hello,

Is there any way I can run additional steps after ending the call from Agent to customer. The goal is that, the call status with call duration must be passed to a third party app in real-time. One way I thought is that, if I periodically check db_cra for call reports, count them and grab newly added, I can pass it. But I think thats not a good solution.

Running UCCX 8.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try to use the "ContactInActive" exception in your script.

This wil be activated when the call isn't longer in a acvtive state (Hungup from the caller). From there you can make your CustomVariables with the duration etc.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am not shure

may be turn on CDR

or from a third party voice recording software wich records all calls in database

Try to use the "ContactInActive" exception in your script.

This wil be activated when the call isn't longer in a acvtive state (Hungup from the caller). From there you can make your CustomVariables with the duration etc.

Hope this helps.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your replay, but I think it's possible to catch the hangup if the caller is still connected to an application, I mean he/she isn't redirected to the Agent, cos after that, Application losts control of Call Contact. Also not sure about that.

What I thought another solution is that, set customcallvariable, and add a call hangup action to

CAD that informs third party server about the call termination with customcallvariable set. I think I will choose this way if cant find better one.