cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension transfer in CVP script

Glenn Jordan
Level 1
Level 1

How do you setup an extension transfer in a 8.0 script?  I want a caller to enter a 6 digit extension and transfer that call to the extension.

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have UCCE deployment?  if so, do it in ICM script with dynamic label, preferably SIP REFER transfer.

HTH,

Chris

I do have UCCE. I'm just learning scripting. I'm not fimiliar with the dynamic label. What is that? I don't see any Refer transfer option. Do you have a sample of what that looks like?

I do have UCCE. I'm just learning scripting. I'm not fimiliar with the dynamic label. What is that? I don't see any Refer transfer option. Do you have a sample of what that looks like?

use Label node and check Dynamic in the ICM script palette.

To make it SIP refer (assuming you have SIP deployment) simply specify the label pointer as "REFXXXX" where XXXX is the extension, then you need to ensure that the routing client i.e. gateway has matching route (i.e. dial peer ) pointing to the desintation, most likely CallManager.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

I don't have a SIP deployment.

I don't have a SIP deployment.

You can also do H323 Refer transfer, or if you prefer not to you can simply perform the label transfer which means CVP will still be tracking the call, so Ring No Anwer timer defined on CVP will pull it back if the call is not answered within the timer.

HTH,

Chris

Is REFXXXX or RFXXXX?

Hi Vladimir,

Yes, it's "rf", so should be like "rf123456"