cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

False handled calls showing in CUCI live report.

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

we seeing something odd in our CUIC.

we seeing some calls handled on PQ on the LIVE report when the lines are not opened yet.

any idea why do we see that.

4 Replies 4

That's a pretty big one so I'm going to venture and say it's something in your configuration. Internal transfers maybe? Do you see the same data in the historical report?

david

Hi Dave thanks for the reply.

No we dont see and interval report looks no calls this AM before line opens , but LIVE report shows handled calls .

I'd pick a particular call type that you see as showing in Live report and find the corresponding call in Route Call Detail. Then see where it ends ups and why you're not seeing it in the historical report.
Also, you might want to look in the Historical All fields report and not the more traditional ones, in case this is going to one of the more unique/not typically shown fields like Error or RONA or whatnot. 
Can you monitor the script to see the phantom calls?

thank you very much @david.macias  and @bill.king1  for the replies and help as always .. I was on vaction for few days so couldnt upadate on this .

this found to be the issue with Live data server Time zone , so we are good now . Thanks a lot for your help !!