Views
Helpful
Replies

File Manager is found to be in PARTIAL_SERVICE in UCCX Subscriber

Jen.Juanier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would just like to seek some advise on what to do if this File Manager is found to be in Partial Service.

Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon --> Manager Manager --> File Manager

This happen when we restarted the UCCX subscriber to sync with PUB. In UCCX Pub, all services are "IN Service". I restarted Cisco Unified CCX Cluster View Daemon in CLI but still getting the same alert.

System version: 10.0.1.11001-37

Hope someone can help me on this.

Thank you so much in advance.

Jen Juanier

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do the datastores and replication servers status look like under Servicibility? File Manager cannot come into service if DB replication is broken.

Honestly, the easiest way to get out of these types of situations is to restart the cluster one node at a time and wait for all the services to come back before touching the other node. Last time I had a service that wouldn't come out of partial service even though everything else was good, restarting the node twice fixed it.

Thank you for your response Jonathan. I am afraid I cannot restart both as there will be an impact with the users but will try that resolution.

I will attached the status of the server. Kindly let me know if replication on both server is good.  I am just worried that if the pub goes down, this file manger in sub will not go in "IN SERVICE" status.

As per cisco tac it is a bug when the server upgrades to 10.6 but we haven't do that. We are still using the old version 10.0

Thank you for all your help and looking forward hearing from you again.

Regards,

Jen Juanier

Hi Jen.  I am having the same issue and I can't find this bug ID you are referring to.  Do you possibly have record of this bug that TAC was referring to?

Regards,

Kristen Tirado

Hi. I Think is this one:https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwa45885 .

Regards!!!