Helpful
Replies

Filtering Agent Detail Report on Call Type + 8000 Row Limit Question

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

UCCX: 10.6

Due to the 8000 row limit with CUIC I am not getting all the data I need.

I'm running the Agent Detail Report and selecting 11 total Agents and getting the data for "Last Month". With this, the results is leaving out all the data for the 11th Agent due to the 8000 row limit. But, I was wondering if maybe I could filter this further somehow.

Basically, I only want to see the calls transferred out (*Outbound on IPCC) which are going to a Post Call Survey. I selected Outbound on IPCC as a filter. However, it's still giving me the Inbound ACD portion of the calls. I'm assuming this is because it's all part of the same call..?? The Agent receives a call from IPCC, then at the end of the call the customer gets transferred to a Survey. The Agent does this with a Button configured to do a blind transfer to the Survey.

For example:

I'm getting the Inbound ACD and the Transfer-out line. Assuming because it's all part of the same call?

Agent1	2522	3522	8/4/2020 9:26	8/4/2020 9:29	0:02:32	2000	5551234567	Billing_CSQ		Billing_SK	0:02:25	0:00:03	0:00:15	Inbound ACD, Transfer-out
Agent1	2522	3522	8/4/2020 9:29	8/4/2020 9:29	0:00:04	5224	3522				                        0:00:04			Outbound on IPCC

I really only care about the calls being transferred to 5224, and am looking to get a count per Agent. When I export this to Excel and include the missing Agent from a separate report, the transfers to 5224 only add up to about 2,800. So if there's a way to somehow exclude the Inbound ACD line, it would definitely show me everything.

Any thoughts or maybe a better report I can run?

Thanks,
Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The reason your additional filtering did not change the output is because you can only use one filter at a time.  They really should make this more clear in the UI, and even use radio buttons to select which filter you want to use, disabling the others which are not selected.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

New versions allow you to schedule a report that has more than 8000 rows.

Since you're on the older version, you might want to either customize the report definition and/or look at the Cisco white paper that is mentioned here that goes over how you can break up the report to span more than 8000 rows.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/8000-row-limit-cuic/td-p/3695662

Tanks for the reply.

Read through some of the Whitepaper. Looks like you need a standalone CUIC with a Premium license in order to create new Report Definitions.

Hopefully I can find a different report to run to get this info. Maybe the CDR Report in CUIC.

-Matt

Good reason to upgrade, because the newer versions let you do this on the same UCCX server, no stand alone CUIC required.

Yea, I think we'll probably be upgrading in our offseason. Been trying to talk management into upgrading for a while now.

Thanks Again,

Matt

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The reason your additional filtering did not change the output is because you can only use one filter at a time.  They really should make this more clear in the UI, and even use radio buttons to select which filter you want to use, disabling the others which are not selected.

Thanks for the info. Was unaware that only one Filter was applied. Does this apply to all Reports in CUIC? Just curious since when you view the SQL, it appears to include those other filters in the query.

-Matt

Yes, I think it is 100% of the stock reports, and the reason you are seeing it included in the SQL viewed post run, is because the filters are parameters which get sent to the Stored Procedure, but then that's all you see.  You're not seeing what the stored procedure is doing with those parameters.

For example, here is the SQL output from running the Agent All Fields Report and selecting both a Resource Group called Sales and a Skill called Support (Indentation was my own doing, it shows on one line normally):

{
call sp_agent_all_fields(
'2020-09-04 05:00:00',
'2020-09-05 04:59:59',
'0',
'Sales',
null,
'Support',
null,
'CUIC\uccxadmin'
)
}

If we look at the stored procedure definition, we can see the order of the params and how they align with the above output:

CREATE FUNCTION sp_agent_all_fields (
    p_startTime DATETIME YEAR TO FRACTION(3),
    p_endTime DATETIME YEAR TO FRACTION(3),
    p_sortBy INT DEFAULT 0,
    p_resGroupList LVARCHAR(4000) DEFAULT 'NULL',
    p_agentList LVARCHAR(4000) DEFAULT 'NULL',
    p_skillList LVARCHAR(4000) DEFAULT 'NULL',
    p_teamList LVARCHAR(4000) DEFAULT 'NULL',
    p_user LVARCHAR(4000) DEFAULT 'NULL
)

If we were to follow the logic of the stored procedure to see what it does with all of that information, we can see that it first sets up a conditional IF, and we can notice that in no way can two things be true at the same time, and further, the IF processes top down. I.e., There is a priority to the filters.  E.g., If you set both Resource Group and Skill Name, RG takes precedence over Skill Name and your report will only show results from the RG.

-- list of resource group names selected
IF p_resGroupList <> 'NULL' then
    let l_selType = 1;
    let l_selvalue = p_resGroupList;
    let l_rgSelected = 1;

-- list of agent login id's selected
ELIF p_agentList <> 'NULL' then
    let l_selType = 2;
    let l_selvalue = p_agentList;

-- list of call skills selected
ELIF p_skillList <> 'NULL' then
let l_selType = 3; let l_selvalue = p_skillList; let l_skillSelected = 1; -- list of teams selected ELIF p_teamList <> 'NULL' then let l_selType = 4; let l_selvalue = p_teamList; let l_tmSelected = 1; -- default: all agents selected ELSE let l_selType = 0; let l_selValue = null;

From here the stored procedure goes on to process the info further, asking another SP to get a list of Agents for it, and then filters out Agents not belonging to the logged in supervisor, etc.  But the damage is already done, so those further details are unimportant.

Now that you made me aware that only 1 filter is applied here. I removed the agent names that I had selected and just did the Outbound on IPCC filter. With that, I'm getting about 4,400 results. So I think that solves my problem. I'll just use Excel to filter out the Agent's I don't need to see.

Thanks again, very much appreciated!

-Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: