cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finding SkillTargetID number

John.McCartney1
Level 1
Level 1

We run a daily report on Contact Center stats and recently we created new SkillGroups and I need to update the values of the SkillTargetID to get proper stats on calls answered.We are running Packaged CCE ver 9.0.

Here's the query we run against the awdb:

select SUM(CallsHandled) as 'Answered' from Skill_Group_Interval
where DateTime between @Startpoint and @endpoint
and SkillTargetID in ('5697','5698','5699','5700','5701','5702','5703','5704')

I cannot find the numeric values (56XX, 57XX) anywhere for the skillgroups, where can I find them so I can update my query? I'm not very skilled in sql  yet.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in a UCCE/ICM/IPIVR environment so the database names may be different for PCCE. Log onto one of the AW/HDS servers. Use the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio application (if it's installed on the server) and connect to the ucce_awdb database. Create a new query: Select * from Skill_Group. The first column should be SkillTargetID. Look down the list for the skill group you want to add to your query.

I hope that helps.

Bill

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in a UCCE/ICM/IPIVR environment so the database names may be different for PCCE. Log onto one of the AW/HDS servers. Use the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio application (if it's installed on the server) and connect to the ucce_awdb database. Create a new query: Select * from Skill_Group. The first column should be SkillTargetID. Look down the list for the skill group you want to add to your query.

I hope that helps.

Bill

Hello Bill, that worked perfectly. Thanks for the information!