cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finding which VXML server the application was launched from

SANJ21
Level 1
Level 1

We have a UCCE 12K solution with 12 total CVP/VXML servers. Trying to find out if there's an easy way to trace a call in the TCD/RCD tables or somewhere else to find out which VXML server the call went to for launching vxml apps. Currently, we have an admin script set up to round robin between all 12 VXML servers and I can't find a way to trace which one was used. If there is a SQL command or a diff way to find out when tracing a call, pls advise. 

Not looking at modifying ICM scripts to set variables so they show up in TCD/RCD as we're already using all PVs for other things.

Many thanks! TIA

6 Replies 6

Depending on how you're setup, could you use the Routing Client ID from Route_Call_Detail? Depending on your config/setup, that Routing client may be the CVP and VXML server used.

I personally prefer to do it off the PeripheralID, which you'll find which peripheral is being mentioned by querying the Peripheral table.

david

SANJ21
Level 1
Level 1

Bill/David,

Thank you for your responses. I did look at both Routing Client ID as well as the Peripheral ID but from what I can tell, this seems to provide the particular Call Server the call took used but not necessarily the VXML server that launched the app. Is there a way to drill down to this level by chance?

I can't think of a way to do this via the TCD/RCD as this is more internal process withing CVP and you'll have to look at the logs to find that out.

david

Thanks David. That's what I was finding out as well but hoped I was wrong.

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you modify the icm scripts to set user.microapp.media_server to the value "" before executing GS, Server, V then the sys will use the vxml server that's on the CVP call server. So then it'll be easy to determine the vxml server being used.