Replies

Finesse Agent is in Not ready state,Still calls landing on Finesse

Finesse Agent is in Not ready state,Still calls landing on Finesse desktop

Agent ID : dparri14
ACD Number: 1466106778

Incoming call: 1466102190

Attached logs for reference

5 Replies 5

So things you'd want to check include what are the max call/busy trigger for the agent extension, are they set to the Cisco recommendations?

Also, how do you know this is happening, is the agent telling you that calls are coming in for instance? If so, how do you know if it isn't a case of things like other agents calling the ACD number directly for instance?

sandeep chauhan
Level 1
Level 1

If all settings like Busy trigger, direct calling etc are good, you may need to do a Agent PG reset to resolve this.

This happens sometimes when the PG does not get updated with the latest status of Agents.

Sandeep

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sandeep, why do you believe, that PG is not getting updated with agent status? Why do you believe, that arrived call is ACD call?

Whatever came to the ACD line, would be updated to UCCE environment via CTI and this data would be published on Agent Desktop.

for example, if your agent will make private call somewhere, it would be shown on his agent desktop regardless his status.

Or if agent would receive private call on his line, that would be pushed to agent desktop as well

I agree on the fact that call can come as DID call or an extension call, no questions on that.

but ICM will send the call to agent when it sees that on PG agent is available and i have seen scenarios where agent status is stuck in Ready on PG ( whereas on Agent side it is NOT-READY ) and ICM sends call to agent.   call goes thru because device is always available ( unless agent is on Talking state ).

That's what my understanding is so far.

Sandeep

If you see, that your Agent Desktop is in Not Ready, but system believes, that Agent is Available, it is not normal at all.

I would advise you to open TAC SR to investigate it

Kostia