Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Agent login Customization

sathesujit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement where we are migrating current CTIOS desktop to Finesse.

One of the current functionality within CTIOS Desktop  is that When agent hits login Icon, CTIOS retrieves the agent's  Windows user name and uses it as finesse user name and then determines the password using the username..(There is some internal logic to determine the password).. Then CTIOS desktop automatically logs in the user using these credentials..

Another requirement for another set of users is that user ID/instrumentID is stored locally in a properties file and that when user clicks login icon in CTIOS the user ID/instrumentID is automatically populated. (I know this can be addressed to some extent by enabling Internet explorer 'AutoComplete' function) . But is is possible to implement it using the same way as in CTIOS ?

Can anyone advise of any kind of customization is possible at all for finesse login screen ?

Thanks !

Sujit Sathe

16 Replies 16

Hi David,

By any chance do you have the setting on your browser to clear the cache when the browser is closed? I don't have my system set up for SSO so I haven't tried the feature myself. The only documentation for configuration I have is the one I gave Sujit earlier: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_5_1/Conf…

If you have issues with the SSO, you can open a TAC case and they should be able to debug further.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

I have opened a case about this. (Case 682073684). According to Joe, any time we close the browser, we will have to enter username to preserve security.

Best regards

David