Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Desktop - Recent Calls and State history XML Layout

Hello everyone, 

I have a CCX 12.5.1 and I'm trying to change how Supervisors are seeing Recent Calls history and Recent States history from Agents. When a Supervisor clicks on "view history" button from an Agent they have this view: 

Finesse_AgentD.JPG

As we can see above, it shows the Agent ID from this particular Agent and the change that I'm trying to apply is to show the AgentName from this Agent. Searching into the XML script I found out the line and variables that make reference to this gadget from Supervisor profile:

<gadget managedBy="team-performance">https://localhost:8445/cuicui/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.xml?gadgetHeight=275&viewId=D6D0B6740B0040D5A089FD1C09F5C72C&filterId=AgentCallLogDetailStats.agentID=AgentEvent:Id&type=dynamic&maxRows=20</gadget>
 <gadget managedBy="team-performance">https://localhost:8445/cuicui/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.xml?gadgetHeight=275&viewId=5D411E8A10000140000000230A4E5E6B&filterId=AgentStateDetailStats.agentID=AgentEvent:Id&type=dynamic&maxRows=20</gadget>

I've changed the "Id" (in red on the script above) to "Name" and it worked, however, there is no information from recent call history and state history after applying this change into the default XML script:

Finesse_AgentName.JPG

Does someone know what else I have to change on the XML script to achieve successfully? 

5 Replies 5

So that's the ID that's used to get the records. I am actually surprised that changing it to Name actually gave you the updated header, but without being able to modify the actual source code you will not be able to achieve this.

david

Thanks for this information David, so this actual code you mentioned would be the parameters that we can access in Report Definitions from CUIC?

reportdef.JPG

Are you able to add a field to this report definition?

david

Hi David,

Yes, I can add a new field but it is field just for formula:

finesse_formula.JPG

I guess that I'm not able to create a new field to point the AgentName value here.

Yeah I think you're out of luck and what you're looking for can't be done.

david