Hello! I am migrating from CAD -to-Finesse and am in need of some assistance.
We are running UCCX v10.6.1.11003-29 with a Primary and Secondary server on Cisco C240 virtual hosts.
We have 7 Teams (departments) inside of UCCX with just over 100 UCCX Agents / Resources / Employees spread amongst the 7 Teams.
At the current time, they login to UCCX via the Cisco Agent Desktop but I am ready to migrate them to Finesse and I have some questions:
1. Since we are running in mixed-mode, can a UCCX Team have Agents (Resources) logged into both the Cisco Agent Desktop and Finesse webpage at the same time? For example, let's say I have a Team called "Contact Center". I'm wondering if the system will function properly if one of the Agents on the Contact Center Team logs into the Cisco Agent Desktop to receive queue calls, while simultaneously another Agent on the Contact Center Team is logged into the Finesse webpage to receive queue calls.
2. Or, does it have to be all or none? Meaning, will the system work and only route calls successfully if the Agents on the UCCX Team are all using Cisco Agent Desktop or all using Finesse?
3. Also, when I login to Finesse as a Team Supervisor and go to "Team Data" or "Queue Data" no information appears. It simply sits at "Loading Report..."
4. In addition, my Wrap-Up Data list doesn't drop-down. It only displays the top 3 options alphabetically.
5. Lastly, does something need to be setup in order for the Caller ID, Queue Information, etc. to appear in Finesse like it appears in the CAD?
Awesome! This is all terrific info. Thank you so much.
One last issue I'm having is with the Finesse client certificate installing. The admin guide states to install them through the browser prompts. But when I click "OK" to accept the certificates, then another pop-up appears on the next page for a split-second (I don't have time to click "OK") and then on the next page a message displays: "You must accept or install the appropriate certificate for this domain. If you have questions, contact your administrator for instructions."
Cisco Finesse Not Ready - Call Overlap status is very a very common issue seen on Finesse desktop. Agents miss two calls and they are put in Not Ready - Call Overlap status. This is very likely related to CVP server and it's unreachabl...
Lab 1: Cisco Meeting Server Standalone CertificatesLab 2: Cisco Meeting Server Cluster Certificates with Multi-SANLab 3: Multiple Certificates with Multiple CA ServersLab 4: Cisco Meeting Server Cluster Certificates Advanced ScenarioLab 5: Streamer Servic...
Certificates are the first step to deploy Cisco Meeting Server, preparing certificate are very important to enable different services. As a VOIP administrator, mastering the concept of certificates is unavoidable
Using multiple CA servers, instead of a si...
I just finished to write a comprehensive certificates preparation for Cisco Meeting Server Clustering. Through 60 pages I explained in detail, how to create certificates for database cluster, callbridge cluster, certificate chain for webbridge3, certifica...