cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse not showing call information

lawankarp
Level 1
Level 1

Finesse is not showing call information for some of my agents in Internet Explorer. Instead giving error No information is available, Contact the administrator. Kindly advise to rectify problem. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

erikasasaki
Level 1
Level 1

CCX or CCE? And what version?

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

erikasasaki
Level 1
Level 1

CCX or CCE? And what version?

Its UCCE 11.0

Are all of the agents using the same layout/resources?

Does it happen on every call or only intermittently?

Can you post a screen shot of one that has the issue and one that doesn't?

Thank you for reply.

Are all of the agents using the same layout/resources?  >>  Yes all are using same layout but for few agents call details are not populating. Even though I have done the Cisco recommended IE browser setting.

Does it happen on every call or only intermittently?  >> For few agents it is happening for every call and for some agents it is happening only for transferred call.

Can you post a screen shot of one that has the issue and one that doesn't? >> I am attaching the screen shot of both correct and one with issue finesse desktop.

That is strange. Does the issue happen if you switch out one of the problematic agents to use another supported browser?

Hi did u solve the issue ?? 

kindly share the steps 

also im facing this issue UCCX Finesse 11.6.2.10000-38 Logged in ready agent receiving an error code CTI-0 . when trying to transfer an inbound call from the CSQ. Cisco 7821 IP phones using device profile with extension mobility. can u help. regards, mohammad anas -jeddah

Can you help on how did you solve this.

We need to know and what is this called ? Customer is tagging this as Auto log out but this is not the case as we don't see Logout event code for same.

Could you tell me how to resolve this?

hi shami,

actually , im new in this field,?

we had this issue frequently then i opened case with Cisco. to upgrade the version .

but try to

1-clean history of

Browser

---------------------------

try this in case new user
2- go to uccx -report-securty-user group- agent -edit
group member
move new user to right side
------------------
if finessesc not updating data normaly.
reset tomcat.
go to uccx-ccx serviceability go
tools-control center -network service -
go to cisco finesse tomcat
resart -
it will take 4 min. then make (refresh) must.
let agents logout from finesse. must before restart.

Restart Finesse Tomcat service, should fix the issue.

?in our case its not fixed.

uccx verstion was 11.5 after upgrading 11.6

many problems fixed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: