cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with basic UCCX script edition (if -> goto)

Liv_Liv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I´m relatively new to UCCX and still doing my very first steps.

So I have to modify a script that looks like this. It forwards the incoming call to CUCM Hunt Pilot which is a line group of 3 CUCM extensions.

*Start

*Accept (--triggering contact--)

*Delay 2 sec

*Day of week

*Working days

*Time of day

*Working hours

*Call redirect (--triggering contact--to Pilot_Operators)

*Successfull

+End

*Busy

+End

*Invalid

+End

*Unsuccessful

+End

*Nonworking hours

*Goto END

*Bank holidays

*Goto END

END:

*Play prompt (--triggering contact--, Prompt_NonWorkingHours)

*Terminate (--triggering contact--)

+End

I need to make this script do the following:

During normal working hours (8am - 7pm) and after 3 rings, the call should be transfered to the next logged extension of the group. But if there´s only one extension logged in, the call should remain inqueue until the extension answers it. 

The problem is that now, If there´s only one extension logged in, the call disconnects after three rings, and this is not the behaviour that we need.

I know I have to use the (if->goto) instruction but that´s all I can say. I don´t know even where to start trying at. Can somebody shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance !!

2 Replies 2

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

What version is on CUCM? With version 9 and up, there is queue option for hunt group. Also checking what is the forwarding option on hunt group when call is not answered within ringing duration setting. May be forward it back to same UCCX script, and have the call send back to hunt group again, keep looping until call is answered.

DP

Hi Phamvinhdat, thanks for your reply.

CUCM v 8.6.2

UCCX v 8.5.1

What you ´re describing is more or less what I want, but I would like to know exactly how to configure it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: