Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reporting Inconcistency/UCCX Licenses

Cesar Trombeta
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,my question is:

On the customer UCCX, he has 100(One Hundred)Cisco Unified CCX Standard Seat(s)licenses on the server, but actually,there is 108 agents configured.I do know that these agents will not appear in the CSD for the supervisors who manage them.My doubt is,these agents who passed the maximum limit of the licenses,they will show on the Historical Reports?There have been some inconsistencies on the reports that the client extracted from the UCCX and I would like an advice please.

The issues my client reported me is about abandoned calls-presented calls. The client opened the case about some divergences at the Contact Service Queue Activity Report.  

I asked about the licenses because I believe if you can’t manage an user at Cisco Supervisor Desktop, they don’t appear as visible agents, their calls will also not show or not visible at the Contact Service Queue Report Activity. This is my suspect and I need an answer to confirm this.

I readed Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Historical Reporting Administrator and Developer Guide but I can't find a solution for this.

UCCX is 8.5.1.11004-25

CUCM is 8.6.2.25900-8 Unrestricted

3 Replies 3

nathanjgrace
Level 1
Level 1

The 100 license limit is for concurrently-logged in agents.  You can configure any number of agents you wish, but only 100 can log in at a time.

Reports will be accurate for all agents.  The management of an agent based on CSD and team has no bearing on CSQ report output.

Nathan,

Even if I had per example, 150 agents/supervisors configured, their calls will appear normally in the reports taken from HR?In any report?

I believe so.  I couldn't find any info to support that the license limit has any bearing on report output.  It only controls the number of concurrent agent and supervisor logins.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: