cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you display the contents of the "dial list table"?

beau.williamson
Level 1
Level 1

We are starting to make use of the Outbound Dialer functionality.  We've setup a TEST campaign with a TEST queue with TEST Agents in the queue.  We can upload contacts into the campaign but once we've done that it appears we have little or no visibility as to what is going on with the Dial List.

So far I have been unable to find a way to display the Dial List Table to see what is going on.  Is there any easy way to do this or is it necessary to write custom SQL queries to get this information from the Database?  I have a case open with the TAC but so far they don't seem to be able to answer this nor have they offered any other tools to manage and monitor the Outbound Dialing.  (The Realtime and Historical Reports are way short of useful info, IMHO.)

4 Replies 4

You will have to roll your own reports or use a third party tool (Austin Logistics, eLoyalty, etc.)  There are a ton of 3rd party addons for Cisco OO.

david

Thanks, David.

It's a bit disappointing that we have to resort to 3rd-Party tools for this.  Maybe I'm expecting too much by wanting to monitor and manage this feature.

I'll followup with the third-part tools you mentioned.

Hi,

How i see it:

The easiest way for an admin to see what's going on is to check the tables directly in the DB. Tables used are described in Outbound document.

The easiest way for someone from business to see what's going on is to have a (or more) WEB interface with reports based on MS Reporting Services some SQL procedure and report template - additional HW and SW. (Can be achieved on  AWDB server but not recommended)

Regards,

Octavian

David King
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Beau,

David and Octavian are correct, if the default historical/real time reports are not enough information, you will need to do some digging into a custom SQL query.

From the command line, queries can be run with "run uccx sql db_cra [SQL COMMAND]".

For reference, the DB Schema Guide for the dialing list table will be your best bet in creating the query, and the queries can be run on the CLI to test the output. This can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/uccx801dbschema.pdf

Starting on page 35. This lists all of the entries and columns that can be found in the table, as well as any related tables.

Hope this gives you a good starting point. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

David King