cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you get to the supervisor desktop?

NewRobert
Level 1
Level 1

I assumed they logged into the same /desktop portal page but it requires them to enter an extension. The supervisor doesn't need an extension to get reports and manage the team. Is there a different URL for supervisors?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Yes, the supervisor will need an extension for Finesse access.  The URL is the same for both the agents and the supervisor.  And you are correct uname, pword and extension is required to sign into Finesse.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi, I think you might be confusing two different things or I'm not understanding you.
Are you talking about logging into Finesse to monitor agents/log them in/out for instance, in which case it should be the same URL as agents. Or are you talking about CUIC for reporting, which is not the same URL as Finesse.

Logging in to Finesse to monitor agents and such. Problem I'm having is that the URL that agents use requires them to enter a Username/Password and an extension but the supervisor does not have an extension.

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Yes, the supervisor will need an extension for Finesse access.  The URL is the same for both the agents and the supervisor.  And you are correct uname, pword and extension is required to sign into Finesse.