Views
Helpful
Replies

how to increase MediaRoutingDomain.MaxQueueTime ,router error code 499

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hello Team,

we have random call drop for the customer who are in the Q for like more than 40 min or 1 hour and so.

their calls get dropped somtime. When I see in HDS , i see the router error code 499. and the final obejct ID for the dropped calls are below micrapp.

kavle_0-1698207617977.png

calls are getting dropped to this node.

when I looked for the error code I see that need to increase the time in the router .

"""""""""""""""""Evaluate the MediaRoutingDomain.MaxQueueTime value for the MRD associated with the DialedNumber. Increasing the MediaRoutingDomain.MaxQueueTime may require increasing the value of the Router <Side>\Router\CurrentVersion\Configuration\Queuing\MaxTimeInQueue registry key on the Router, because the Router uses the lesser of the two settings.""""""""""

could anyone help me where to find this setting?

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

thank you very much .. just one question -- it says "You can increase the timer value to either 7200 sec or 5400 sec accordingly"

cant we put 400o seconds there ? is that mandate to have 7200 or 5400

Yes, you can set it to 4000 if you wanted to, make sure to test after the change.

david

You can put other numbers there, you'd just need to be mindful of CUBE/trunk capacity (i.e. if you dramatically increase it, people might be on hold typing up trunk/CUBE capacity). The ones I typically see are 3600 or 7200, but can be others.