Views
Helpful
Replies

How to know the most agents getting calls, the most used skill group

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

If I need to know the most agents that getting calls and the most skill group getting calls, how?

I can do a query in the database for something can help? Which tables?

Regards

Bilal

9 Replies 9

c-pinilla
Level 1
Level 1

You should use the historical reporting tool to get this information. It is easier than creating new queries.

Dear Pinilla;

Like what historical reporting tool?

Regards

Bilal

This answer presumes you are running Contact Center Express since you have not specified what product or version you have. The Historical Reporting Client (HRC) is the reporting front-end that currently ships with CCX. There is a Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports User Guide, Release 8.5(1). The HRC itself can be downloaded from the Tools > Plugins menu of the administrator interface.

If you want to build custom queries or reports there is also a Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1) Historical Reporting Administrator and Developer Guide and Database Schema Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release 8.5(1).

Dear;

I am running UCCE (Enterprise) version 8.

Regards

Bilal

You can use Cisco WebView reporting tool or CUIC to grab historical reports for UCCE.

Regards,

Hammad.

Fine but how I can know the most used skill group and the most used agent? Even from Webview, I did was not able to get this. Where in webview u got this? Or in CUIC?

Regards

Bilal

Bilal,

For agents, I would look at:

Agent_Skill_Group_Interval.CallsHandled

If you are looking for productivity, not just total calls handled, compare that to:

Agent_Skill_Group_Interval.LoggedOnTime

For Skill Groups, I would look at:

Skill_Group_Interval.RouterCallsOffered

Skill_Group_Interval.CallsHandled

Dear Hammad;

The CUIC is the reporting tool that come with UCCE versin 8.0? If yes, then the CUIC is shortcut for what?

By the way Jesse; thanks a lot .. I am going to check but I need to know the version 8 is using which reporting as the system in another country and there are other engineer working on it.

Regards

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

Yes CUIC is the new tool that comes up with ICM 8.0. I have not used CUIC before but there must be lot of report templates under Agent and SkillGroup reports.

Jesse has told you about reports that are being used in WebView. WebView is a reporting tool that comes up with earlier version of ICM i.e. 7, 7.5 etc. I am not sure whether WebView is installed with your solution or not.

You have to make sure which tool has been installed with your solution WebView or CUIC and then have to see for reports on respective platform. Use below link for getting more information on CUIC.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps9755/products_user_guide_list.html

Regards,

Hammad.