Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Members,We are using the SIP Dialer in the UCCE Environment and i get the below message in the MR PIM.My Dialer status bar showing as BADialer-R[CM-A][CTI-A][MR-X][SIP-A]07:00:18:581 PG2A-pim1 Peripheral 5004 sending OPC PIM_OK_ACK acknowledgment ...

Hi all, we have a customer with UCCE 8.0.2, we are facing an issue that at Side-B Router Ccagnet process it shows "inservice" status but doesn't show any PG out of 3 configured and when we check the CCM PG and VRUPG  status it shows "Not Active". Eve...

Hi,I need some quick help on this that is difficult to obtain from cisco.com or the dynamic configuration tool.What are the part numbers I need for the following:- Cisco Unified CCX Version 8.0 Enhanced (for the software + MCS server appliance)Thanks...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Appreciate your advice on how best to tackle thisa) My table structure is something like thisStaff IDDescriptionValue0001Salary 11000001Salary 22000002Salary 13000002Salary 24000002Claim 1-100b) Using both DB Read/Get, am i able to sum up all ...