cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to set CTI OS Agent Wrap-up and Reason Codes by Skill Set

fbellom
Level 1
Level 1

I've the situation I need to create Wrap-up Codes based on differents skill sets. Do you know how to achieve this in CTI OS Agent, as you do it on Cisco Agent Desktop?

Any leading on this?

4 Replies 4

You will have to customize the desktop to do this, not available out of the box.

david

Where I can find some examples of doing this?

There is some repository for sample apps for CTI OS?

Thanks in advanced....

The sample apps are all included within the CD, there really isn't anything which you could use to model what you're trying to do.  I've seen it done before, but you will have to do this from scratch.

david

Any decent VB.NET programmer can use the samples provided by Cisco as a starting point and add some new functionality (based on the decent API doc) to set the wrap-up reason.

Pop up something based on the skill ID extracted from the established call and enable them to pick. It's just a string - it's not a "code" per se; there is no mapping between strings and ints and there is no standard report showing counts on wrap up reasons. What do you want to use the knowledge of the wrap-up 'code" for? Are you looking at the TCDs?

Don't quite know how you are going to set this up based on a skill group without (say) each client fetching from the registry. Easy, but a pain to maintain. Otherwise you are going to need an ODBC client query to a DB somewhere. Certainly doable.

Regards,

Geoff