cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I need to make a couple of variables work from UCCX to Finesse.

pmd4332
Level 1
Level 1

When using CCB in UCCX, where can I post the callers ANI and menu choice selected by caller. I want the agent to know that this is a callback call and the agents can see the number and what queue the caller had previously selected. (I can post the 2 scripts if needed.)

3 Replies 3

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

You should be able to do this using the Set Variable/Set Enterprise information within the CCX. This would be the same way you use to display the normal variables...

Once you set the variables on CCX, then you will need to go into the CFadmin of Finesse to correlate those variables into the specific layout the agent is using.

You can post the script and once I see the script, I could possibly make that modification.

Callers come into the main script first, then if they want to option for a callback they give their ANI to the script. which then confirms number and hangs up. When an agent becomes "ready" the callback script rings the agent phone and the agent presses "1" and the callback is placed to the customers phone.  Then is passed back to the first script. I understand the "Set Enterprise Step" I just need to know where to place it and under what tab "general or  ecc variable"? I have included the CCB portion (the 2nd script) thanks for helping out.

Here's a little trick to know. Instead of looping your queue loop every 30 seconds, which will chew up your max executed steps as well as clutter up your log files, just delay for say 12 hours.

E.g.,

Instead of this:
LABEL0:
Delay 30 sec
Goto LABEL0

Do this:
Delay 43200 sec
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: