cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Script Editor download

gailfaires
Level 1
Level 1

How can I download script editor, I need to modify some call flows. I just started with this company, I have Call Manager, but I have script editor. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You should be able to point your browser to server-name/install/iscripteditor.htm, where server-name is the server where your Admin Workstation resides, and you can download it from there. There's more detail about it in the Scripting and Media guide that you can access on Cisco's website.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You should be able to point your browser to server-name/install/iscripteditor.htm, where server-name is the server where your Admin Workstation resides, and you can download it from there. There's more detail about it in the Scripting and Media guide that you can access on Cisco's website.

This information was helpful, however, no one here at the company knows where the Admin Workstation resides. Any suggestions?

That's a little scary, as you need access to that system to make changes (modify call flows, potentially add/remove agents, etc.).

Do you know the IP addresses of things like the central controller aka Logger/Router?

Or do you know the IP addresses of your Historical Data Server? Or to your CUIC reporting system?

Depending on what you know/can access, you might be able to trace where your other systems are.

Also, do you work with a Cisco partner for support on your system?

Giovanni Ceci
Level 1
Level 1

See attached for the CUE Script Editor v7.4.1. Hope this helps. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: