cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

If CCX has some problem that stop service, How replace to CUCM?

HYEONJIN PARK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please share your knowledge

On contact center express,

If CCX has some problem that stop service it just single server.

So, I want replacement to on CUCM...just like Hunt Pilot. 

So, when ccx has gone I want know how to configure for automatically replace to CUCM.

Thanks~

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can set 'call forward busy', 'call forward no answer','call forward unregistered' and 'call forward on cti failure' on the CTI Route Points for UCCX to forward to the Hunt Group.

Please note it says that having an Agent DN as a member of a hunt group is 'unsupported' in the release notes, but I see it a lot without problems.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/release/docs/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccx-release-notes-106/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccc-release-notes-106_chapter_00.html#UCCX_TP_L3D9CFE7_00

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can set 'call forward busy', 'call forward no answer','call forward unregistered' and 'call forward on cti failure' on the CTI Route Points for UCCX to forward to the Hunt Group.

Please note it says that having an Agent DN as a member of a hunt group is 'unsupported' in the release notes, but I see it a lot without problems.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/release/docs/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccx-release-notes-106/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccc-release-notes-106_chapter_00.html#UCCX_TP_L3D9CFE7_00

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks~ Aaron.

I think so that set your recommended list on the CTI Route Points's DN list.

and Hunt Group Name(it will be DN) fufill on Destination field.

I'll test tonight.

Hyeonjin

OK - let me know how you get on.

Hi~ Aaron

I've tested.

1. I set "call forward busy" -> DN(5099) on the CTI Route Points's DN(5000)

2. add some DN(hunting phones) in line group

3. make hunt list and add above line group.

4. make hunt pilot name(DN) and add above hunt list.

5. and shut down the ccx

6. I called CTI Route Points's DN(5000), then ringing the phone already registered hunt group.

Thanks~ I've resolved it.

Great - please remember to mark threads 'answered' when appropriate to highlight useful content...

TAC really doesn't want you using hunt groups, even if they're only used if the CCX server(s) is/are down, so my preference is to use a shared voicemail line, if possible.  Set the Call Forward Busy/No Answer/Unregistered/CTI Failure path to be the general VM line that exists on all of the agent phones for that group/department.  Then if the call is still unanswered after ringing that VM line, it forwards to voicemail (though you'll need to set the CCX trigger/CTI RP DN as an alternate extension on the mailbox so Unity Connection knows what to do with it).

Yeah... 

- Or put the HP in a non-routable partition (that is, one that isn't reachable except for from a specific CSS used for CF from the RPs)

- Or put the Agent's private lines in the hunt group rather than their ICD ones

If you can you're always best sticking with the 'supported' guidelines, but something like this can easily be removed if issues are encountered and you have to move back to a 'supported' config to rule it out..

Aaron 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: