Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finesse vs CTIOS

Would appreciate examples or opinions on when it makes sense to still use CTIOS rather than Finesse for agents and supervisors?  Basically, what are the technical limitations of Finesse that would lead to the use of CTIOS rather than Finesse for a ne...

Hi Guys, I have UCCX 8.5 and I wanted to add a welcome message, and I chose a wav file but when I called the number the sound not clear and has too much attenuation with sound, what is the problem here? thanks to all  Mohammad Saeed

Hello Experts,We are integrating our .NET/WPF based thick client application with Cisco UCCX using a C++ library. We don't use CAD. Somehow the IVR parameters aren't getting passed to the agent's end, while we try to solve it, I was just wondering if...

Hi all, I have a problem on Cisco IP Phone (IPPA) and CAD BE and here is the error message:'an error was received from the ldap service and entries made in the log file' Can you tell me if the problem is CUCM (LDAP) or UCCE (CAD, CTIOS,  etc....)?See...

Hi All I was looking for technical requirements for enabling Call Monitoring in CSD in 9.x environment. and I found two ways : 1. via SPAN Configuration2. via Cisco Agent Desktop But I found that SPAN mode doesnt support G.722 codec and we need to di...

Hello,i get the following Error:failed to update the Cisco Unified CM Telephony user on the Cisco Unified CM. when i configure the user on UCCX under System -> Cisco Unified CM Configuration Version 10.6.1.10000-39 the user are exists on the CUCM wit...

Torsten G by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I have UCCE Lab setup and working on ICM Script Editor. I've basic call flow, Snap attached for reference. Am beginner in UCCE.I tried 3 digit Menu, capturing it and route to agent. My basic call flow is working. My call hits Get Digit Ext S...

Can anyone help me to create a aef for the holidays check that uses XML files to control the days?Can you send me a aef and an xml already created?I did several tests, but do not work.Thanks and best regards.Miamin

miamin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PSTN Calls to UCCX

I  have CUCM9 ,UCCX9 and 3845 Voice Gateway . the CUCM and UCCX are fully integrated and i can make a call to UCCX trigger number from  internal only .but i cannot make a call form PSTN or outside,   (number is invalid ) error occurred  . the Call co...

Hi,I want to know if it possible to do this following with UCCX and CM:1) user1 call to trigger number and get IVR.2) user1 prees 9 for customer service.3) UCCX call to customer service number and push IVR4) one of the customer service press 1 to get...

yoliboboo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes