Helpful
Replies

Incoming call routing in uccx report

waqas sardar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Kindly advise on the logic of call routing as of the attached in uccx report ,

Agent "A" was only offered 17 calls , while C was offered 52 calls in the same shift.

Also "B" in morning shift from 09:00 to 03:00 pm  was only offered 31 calls .

Thanks

9 Replies 9

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
The report alone isn't enough detail, but this could easily be explained by how you have your CSQ configured, coupled with the Agent configuration, if skills based.

@Anthony Holloway  Please find the attached screen shot and explain plz.

Both agent A and C have same skill and level.

Waiting for your reply

You didn't show the second page of your CSQ configuration, which is where the magic happens in terms of Agent selection. Can you share that too?

@Anthony Holloway  lolz you are right .

Please find the attached next page.

It's going to be very difficult to help you if you keep posting partial and/or incorrect information.  Please take some time to learn how to use the system, and how the pieces fit together.  Not only will this help yourself, but it will help others who volunteer their time to help people like you, to quickly identify and solve your problems.  You are asking a complex question, but providing very little details to help troubleshoot your problem.  I suggest you utilize some test user accounts and phone numbers and try to recreate a few scenarios for yourself to explore how the system functions.  I also suggest reading the documentation, which pretty clearly describes the behavior of the system, when configured for certain Agent selection criteria.  If you do both, you'll be really well equipped to handle a lot of different scenarios thrown your way.

uccx-csq-confusion.png

@Anthony Holloway  Yes sure, will try ro share more details. Now i have attached  the agents  and csq screen shot.

Both agents have skills  TAW-AE,TAW-Govt_School_Book.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

@Anthony Hollowaycould you check pls

The next thing I would look at is available/ready time. The agent with the less calls is not as available for calls as the other agent. This could be because they are setting themselves not ready for legitimate reasons or because they are playing the not ready/ready game. Where they switch over for a split second to not ready and thus get to the bottom of the agent pool.

david

@david.macias @Anthony Holloway 

Please find the attached Agent All Fields Report-Agent All Fields Report.xml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: