Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 7.5 and CUCM 7.1 connection problem

We have an installation of IPCC Enterprise 7.5 and a CUCM 7.1. We are trying to configure the two systems but we are experiencing issues. We configured the dialer into IPCC and exported the dialer ports. Then, we imported these ports into CUCM as 30VIP devices. We have associated these 30VIP devices with the PG application user configured in CUCM and IPCC. The problem is that all the 30VIP devices are not registering into the CUCM.

12 Replies 12

Hello,

Did you configure the media routing PG ?

Amer

Hi Amer,

Yes I have configured the MR-PG and used the proper IDs (logical id, peripheral id) for the setup of PG PIM.

Agelos

Hello,

Above the dialer you can see something like [CM-X]-[CTI-X] etc....

can you please share it .

Amer

Dump the dialer logs, they'll give you a good clue why the Dialer ports are not able to register.

Also triple check the CUCM TFTP IP address int he Dialer Setup.

I still didn't manage to make this work. I checked everything into the configuration of MRPG and the setup of PG and looks correct. I'm attaching the two screen shots from the process that can't connect and the config of MRPG.

Amer,

Where exactly do you mean that I can find these?

Thanks,

Agelos

Hello,

On the dialer you should see this :

Can you see something like this ?

Amer

Amer,

I don't see similar like yours. Mine is like this:

Hello,

This means that everything is down

CM is down

CTI is down

ports are not recognized

and the dialer can't connect to the media routing PG

When it is working , it should look exactly like the post i showed.

Ok , let's start from the begining

Did you install the outbound DB from ICMDBA on the loggers ?

Did you configure the campagin and rules on the AW config ?

Did you export the ports from the dialer and upload them to the CUCM?

Amer

I decide to remove all the config regarding the Outbound option and make it over again. So, I deleted the Dialer, but when I tried to add again, I received an error message regarding a duplicate entry in the database.

I checked the database and I noticed that the entry regarding the Dialer is still there.

Any ideas how to overcome this?

Agelos

Go to the Deleted Objects tool in Configuration Manager and remove it there.

Cheers,

Kris

Hi

Are you using name resolution? In the Dialer setup try putting the IP address instead of the name. I have had a situation where the dialer is not resolving the name and not connecting to anything.

Victor

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

The Media Routing PIM is not able to connect to your Dialer because it is currently not listening for requests, this will sort itself out as soon as the Dialer itself has started up properly (well, assuming your IP / hostname configuration in the MR PIM is correct).

The first step in fixing this is to get the Dialer to connect to the Campaign Manager, which it is currently unable to do. Run the Dialer Setup and verifiy that the Campaign Manager hostname / IP address is the ip / hostname of the LoggerA Public interface and that the Campaign Manager is running.

Cheers,

Kris