cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Script Position in Queue not incrementing

b_ferguson
Level 1
Level 1

Working on a position in queue script, I can't seem to get the position in queue variable to move beyond 1 no matter how many people are in the queue.  Has anyone got any hints / tips?  I'm using the Get Reporting Statistic, Position in Queue from CSQ IPCC Express.

4 Replies 4

Do you have the Get Reporting Statistic step in the queue loop of the select resource step?

Gabriel.

Yes, the get reporting statistic is in the select resource step of the queue loop.

I was able to get this work by changing the position in queue variable to the contacts waiting.  Once I made that change, the number incremented depending on how many calls were in the queue.

You shouldn't have to use that as a work around.  Open a TAC case, you may have a defect, and Cisco owes it to you, as a paying customer to deliver a working product.

Here is video proof that the PIQ value dynamically updates during script execution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VNd5pMgygo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: