cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

jitapi issue with uccx after cucm upgrade to 9.1.2

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

I have uccx 8.5 , I have upgraded my cucm from 9.1.1 to 9.1.2 and I did a certificate regen on cucm for tomcat and ipsec.pem , but afterward I started getting this message " the cisco jitapi client version are inconsistent , please go to cisco jitapi resync in the unified cm telephony subsystem to install the cisco jitapi client" , please how do I resolve the issue ?

25 Replies 25

Hello,

The link you sent to me gave much details about the cause of this issue. The show uccx jtapi client version shows versio 12. My cucm is version 12.5. This issue of jtapi resync started when i uprgarded cucm from 12.0 to 12.5.

Each time i power on uccx ,it will prompt to resync jtapi and it will be succesful.

It was two days ago  that i attempted again to do jtapi resync and it failed.Your option 3 returned error due to the fact that jtapi plugin is in .zip file.so it couldnt download the .zip file.

I will try the debugging or rebuild uccx. I am not sure if it will solve the problem since it has to download the plugin from the cucm 12.5

Yeah, maybe not. That's why I listed it down in a later step. If you figure out your problem, do post your solution. Good luck.

Ok.thanks.if you can help me read that link you sent to me previosuly,you may understand it better than i.

I don't know which link you are talking about. Are you referring to the bug search results? If so, there's nothing really in there that will help, I don't think, as I read both, and they don't seem to match your exact issue.

Hello Anthony,
i finally got it working. I deleted the existing jtapi in cucm/application user and created a new one.I restarted the uccx. Then i performed the jtapi sync again and restarted the uccx engine. After that it started working.
thank you for your help.

Was this a fresh install or upgrade?

No fresh installation or upgrade.The same existing uccx 12.0 that was giving jtapi issues .i just thought it wise of deleting the old jtapi account in cucm

I have a fresh 12.5 both CUCM and UCCX and am experiencing the exact same problem.  TAC seems stumped for now. Do you know of any work arounds?

Remove the jtapi and rmcm user from the application user and re-add
them.Then perform jtapi sync in uccx.

Yeah that was the first thing I tried, same error.

Just got the same problem - CUCM upgraded 12.5, but IP IVR (CCX) is 11.5. I changed order of CTI and AXL servers, so that the other CUCM SUB is on top. After CCX reboot, JTAPI sync worked.

Hope this helps. :)