Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,Our agents and supervisors are working from home and connecting over VPN. We have 2 VPNs connected to 2 different Date Centers for load balancing purpose. We have the following scenarios:1) Agents are connection over VPN12) Supervisors...

I need to check if an agent is logged in however I need to check using the  dynamic option. We capture the dnis and depending on the number assign it to a certain agent-we assign it to a user variable called "primaryagent" we then use the dynamic opt...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently got a request from customer to enable Preview mode for campaign. (Customer has PCCE 12.0 version running at present). When we enabled Preview Mode and tested calls , we could see when a call lands in Finesse and if Agent wish to press Dec...

Finesse.JPG

Hi All,. Does anyone know of a method for deselecting a resource in a script ? Been asked check the feasibility of something,... lets say broadly speaking, we have agents based in two locations - all sit in the same CSQ,. I have been asked if it's po...

script.png

Hello Experts, I have upgraded CVP from 10.5 to 11.6 in our lab . All required configurations are completed at it was working fine initially but Now when I make  a test call I am getting "please hold while we transfer your call for assistance"message...

Hello ,we have UCCX 10.6.1 We have Configured RONA as 16 second , let's say we have two agents available "Ready" at a skill X , call will go to Agent 1 after 16 seconds will go to Agent 2 after 16 seconds it go to Agent 1..to infinity. The issue is t...

I'm having an issue with Directory search within the chat window on the finesse agents. UCCX version 12.5.1. The desktop chat is almost working - I can change the status, and if I have a contact added as a favourite - they come up in the search. Howe...

e-pudge by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes