Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Members,We would like to configure the below requirement in WFM and we are confused about the Work Shift Type that needs to be created as it seems none of them works for us. We have a group of agents who belong to a Night Shift. All agents are r...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to integrate CUCM 10.5 and UCCX 10.5.For some reason CTI route point and CTI ports are not registering on the CUCM and the status of the UCCX is "PARTIAL SERVICE".On the UCCX Cisco Unified CCX Engine is in status "PARTIAL SERVICE" and the ...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! REST format

I am sending a REST GET form CCX to Cisco Meeting Server. I get data back from the CMS, but it is not in a readable format (expecting xml). Cisco TAC says it is not their responsibility to assist with formatting an API command. Anyone here know how ...

I am on a fact finding mission here. Sometimes I think I am like the only one who does what I do with the UCCX (but I know that's not true), I just dont see much written (only stuff about call centers/CSR agents) than about the things I try to do  wi...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask someone to help me with basic script. I am beginner and I am trying to configure basic switch/menu option.script plays helpdesk prompt and it expects number. I am testing option 3 which should redirect call to Networking team (hun...

halama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes