cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Log on/off to a specific Team

SteveK066
Level 1
Level 1

I know a Resouce can be assigned skills from different Teams - but can that Resource set themselves Ready for one Team while being unavailable for another, using the status Administrative Duties or something similar? 

6 Replies 6

Not as far as I know.

Response Signature

That's what I was told - now that I know you don't think so, it must be true!

Thanks.

Hi, just to be clear, are you asking this for UCCX or CCE or something else? Since depending on the system, there are workarounds for what I think you're trying to do.

He has to be talking CCX since he said resource. And no, you can’t do this in CCX.

david

SteveK066
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, CCX. If they want to do that here I think they'll have to get another LDAP ID. We've done that with a few others where they'll sign in with their alternate ID/Directory number for the corresponding Team. 

SteveK066
Level 1
Level 1

I found out about a suitable workaround, with some limitations. A User ID can be created as local - meaning not synced to LDAP. That ID can be assigned to a Jabber account and Team like an LDAP synced NetID can. While not ideal since it doesn't identify who is using that ID, it does allow a Resource from another Team to log into different Team when necessary.