Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Login successful the redirection to a blank page

Dears,

After installing UCCX 7 and running setup for initial configuration, i faced a problem:

When i login through the web interface http://192.168.101.53/appadmin, it prompts me for a user id and password, and after entering them correctly, i am redirected to a blank page, and i see the following url: http://192.168.101.53/appadmin/j_security_check

Your help is really appreciated,

Moustafa

20 Replies 20

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is fixed in SR2, so I would suggest installing it.

HTH,

Chris

Is it free?

can i download it from cisco.com?

Best regards.

Sure, if you have valid contract, under CCO page go to Support and then follow software download for voice--> contact cetner.

Chris

I downloaded the file 7.0.1_SR02_Build99.exe from cisco.com and i patched the UCCX, but i am still facing the same issue

I am experiencing the same issue. Did you ever get it resolved?

hello jamiedoherty,

are you using the login account: Administrator/ciscocisco after the installation or the username that you have created during the installation ???

- If you are using Administrator/ciscocisco then it is normal because this user is only used during setup

- If you are using the end user configured on the cucm and that is selected to be the ccx admin (selected in the user configuration during the initial setup), and still not working try to format and reinstall windows OS 2003 and the UCCX software

Good luck

I was, I opened up a TAC case to find out! Boy was that humbling. Thanks for your reply though.

Documentation isn't particularly strong for this product!

Hi Jamie,

you can find attached a pdf file that explains the initial setup and the basic configuration of UCCX

I hope that this file will help you in solving your problem

Regards,

Moustafa

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem.

I delete by mistake the admin user from the CCM. Then I created the end user again but I can't login to CCX.

If I try to login with Administrator/ciscocisco it redirects me to the j_security_check blank page.

Is there any way to get to the initial setup and set the admin user again?

Thanks.

Regards,

Isaac.

did you assign the user to the same group as before?

Hi Moustafah, the end user used to login to the CCX was not assigned to any group.

Before deleting it I was able to login to the CCX with that user.

Hi,

try to add the role "Standard AXL API Access" to a group then assign the group to the user and then try to login

Ok, I'll try it tomorrow, now I don't have remote access to the CUCM.

Thanks for your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: