Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a user that runs the Agent Supervisor.  We are running UCCX 7.01 Build 168.  They are the only user experiencing this problem.When using the Supervisor, none of the real time reports will auto refresh.  Pressing the manual refresh button...

Dear networkers,We want to install CCM Cluster and to integrate it with IPCCX.We want the following : When a csutomer call (Incoming PSTN Call), the customer MOH when it's ringing at the operator Phone. This is easy with IPCCX and Consultative transf...

Hi, we have two ipccx ver 5 servers at 2 locations running 2 scripts. The incoming call is routed by a Master script running on one of these servers. The agents work on two shifts (day/night) at these 2 locations. But @ every sunday this should chang...

Dear colleagues,Actually I have a problem with WebView and need to know what is going on, we have ICM 7 and I'm getting strange skill appear on each report which affects the report productivityNeed you advise for, why this skill appear? do I have to ...

I have added an additional ivr port licenses to my IP IVRs.  I have searched and have not found the proper document to illustrate step by step to increase my ports between my IP IVR(s) and Call Manager.  The version of IP IVR CRS engine is 4.0(5) and...

Hi,customer has Nortel network & with they are using EVA text to speech software.customer would be migrated to cisco network from nortel, but now customer has the requirement whether if they can still use there EVA text to speech converter with Cisco...

Is there a log file to show how the queue flow should work. It appears I have a few agents taking most of the calls and a few agents not getting calls unless everyone in the queue avoids the call and it finally gets to the agent that hasnt had a call...

wplantier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have had to change the default trace masks for pg/router processes several times now and I'm really not sure what the default trace masks should be anymore for ctios, cti server, etc. Can't find any documentation but that may mean I just have...

Hi all,I am writing an UCCX script which retrieve some information using a web service then does prompt this information to the calling person.My problem is that the information retrival using my web service is relatively slow so thought it would be ...

Hello , i'me currently searching for a table contains historical data for IPCC DB per agent per log in period , not per half hour  or five minutes as existed .the question  : Is there any table or join of tables contains historical data record for th...