Views
Helpful
Replies

Mixing UCCX Licenses

adham_tahoun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

It is just a small question, can I mix CCX licenses on the same server, that is, having -for example- 5 standard , 5 Enhanced and 5 Premiums seats on the same server?

Thank you

Adham Tahoun

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Adham,

Yes you can, but its always in the lower to higher sequence i.e. standard->Enhanced->Premium. Its not supported in the other way.

Also please note that Agent seat count will not get added by doing this way. i.e. you will not get 15 seats os licens after adding 5 seat Standard + 5 seat Enhanced+ 5 seat Premium.

Effectivey you will end up getting only 5 seats.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi Anand

Thank you for your reply, this is what I have also known, but someone sent me a report about the current license on the server, to find out there is 150 standard seats along with 10 enhanced seats, how come?

Thx

Hi Adham,

Could you please attach the snapshot of the UCCX licensing page here. Also provide the info about the version, hardware...etc.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi

You can't mix licenses on the same server.

It sounds like they may have bough 150 seats of standard, and got a couple of free 5-seat licenses for Enhanced when they bough the CUCM cluster. That's not really how it works.....

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

We can always upgarde the type of licenses in UCCX from Standard -> Enhanced or Standard->Premium or Enhanced->Premium on the same server. I am not referring to mixing or adding type\seats here.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anchoudh

I understand you - just wanted to make it clear that on one box you can't mix editions, so the customer is probably adding up everything that came on paper rather than what is on their server or in use.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: